2010년 9월 26일 일요일

2nd Wassup

 I'm sorry, my post is too late.

My grandfather passed away last wednesday

and I really sad i did not feel this sad before.

my mind clearly out these days.

So first i thought who is my mentor? or what to write to 2nd post?

now i find my person

the answer is my grandfather

 My grandfather born in 1923
study in korea university, Korean literature. and he have three sons and three daughters, after graduate,he was teach in Incheon University of Education(now Gyeongin National University of Education). and his last job is principal at Jipyeong,Kyeyang,Bupyeong high school and Deokjeok, Yokgok middle school

 I allways think about my grandfather's family education. this part why am i respect my grandfather.
First he was very scary father and inflexible. but not allways like that he know when he have to good father this moment he was mild and friendly father. second he was good husband too my grandmother told me about grandfather i was very surprised!. my grandfather is mild!? i can't imagine that! i want to see this.
and i think this sentence "Don't judge a book by its cover" wow. third he was a great professor and principal to his student. during funeral many of his student coming. they told me about grandfather. he was a great person. and take care of his student wholeheartedly

 if you meet my grandfather even once you will be my grandfather's fan!

댓글 3개:

  1. At firt I'm sorry for your loss, i hope you will be fine.
    your mentor is your grandfather! I was so impressed. I think your grandfather was a great person.

    답글삭제
  2. Hello, Lee.

    I'm sorry to hear that, after reading the post, I understand how much you admire your grandfather. How sad, I hope you to take yourself up !

    답글삭제
  3. I'm sorry to hear that. you would sick at heart.
    But I hope to you cheer up and you is okay.
    It seemed that You are grandfather is gentleman.
    He would better place. so don't grieve, cheer up.

    답글삭제